Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

IT'S OFFICIAL

At the time the nominations closed on October 14, 2011, I was the sole candidate for CRD Area B Director.  As such, I have been acclaimed into this position.  The 1st Board of Director's Meeting following elections (on Nov. 19, 2011) is Friday, December 9, 2011 in Williams Lake.

In the interim, I am researching and chatting to many people.  I have begun a FACEBOOK site titled Heloise R. Dixon-Warren - Candidate CRD Area B Director (2011-2012) which I encourage everyone to follow.   My aim is to work closely with Area B residents and become as informed as possible so as solid, educated and smart decisons can be made by communities.

If you live in an area where there is a Recreation Commission (e.g. Bouchie Lake Recreation Commission, Parkland Recreation Commission) and you are interested in creating healthy communities whereby our halls and schools become focal points within our communities, I suggest you become involved with these worthwhile groups.  They are lead by volunteers that reside in your communities and active, involved and positive people can make such a difference.

To all Area B residents, I look forward to being your representative and will work hard to influence change on your behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment